My name is Daniel Nieto
and I am a SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
I prefer a Ninja Developer, so…..why a Ninja Developer? I love solving problems and I can easily adapt to new languages and styles! When I found any trouble with some new tech or language is when I become a full Ninja!
I am a software developer. I have too much experience in web development (from frontend to backend, fullstack!), artificial intelligence (data mining, neuronal networks, bla bla…) and right now I’m improving in iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8. As you see, I’m a multidisciplinary developer. Let’s take a look to my skills and projects!
- PHP. I have worked with CodeIgniter. Now, I’m starting with Symfony. Experience: around 3-4 years
- JS. I am not a JS evangelist neither a JS master, but I the necessary to get what I want (remember, NINJA!). I use to use jQuery. Experience: around 2-3 years
- Java. I have never developed anything in Java for production, but I have done some projects for the University. Like a said before, I’m a NINJA and I could adapt to whatever. Experience: around 1-2 years.
- HTML. Like with CSS, right now I’m improving in HTML 5. Experience: around 3-4 years.
- CSS. I am improving my CSS 3 knowledge. Experience: around 2-3 years
- Grails. Oh god, Grails… Yeah. I have done something with Grails. Hey! Grails is Java! NO, definitly no. Grails is not Java. Experience: around 4 months.
- Windows Phone 8
- MySQL. Experience: around 3-4 years
- Oracle. Experience: around 1 year
- PostgreSQL. Experience: around 2-3 years
- MongoDB. Experience: around 1 year. See my certificates
I have been using Matlab for 2 years. I have done amazing things with many algorithms, data mining works, somethings with neuronal networks, image processing, bla bla. It’s an interesting area in the IT world!
- Telegestión de la Calidad. Final degree project. Web application for quality management.
- Hotel Vida. Web application made with Grails.
- Task manager. Code for building a task manager. It hasn’t got any interface. Made in Java.
- And some more. Check out my social profiles!
- MongoDB for Java Developers. Entity: 10gen
- MongoDB for DBAs. Entity: 10gen